- Thank you to those who have helped form our new ideas. You are some of the best and brightest in our industry.
- To all those who dared to try our new ideas, those who could see the vision before others could: Thank you! (It was visionaries like you who brought us the airplane, submarine, and spaceship)
- I’m thankful for the lessons of life that make us better, more caring, stronger. They’ve made us who we are, even though they hurt so much.
- To those who choose to work with us, and allow us to pursue our dreams. Thank you. We will not forget your gift.
- To those who keep working, when the going gets tough. Your strength inspires us. Thank you.
- To those who’ve said “Yes”, when it was easier to say “No”. Thank you. (It was your “Yes” that gives us a tomorrow and a future.)
- Thank you to the friends who share our story with their friends and colleagues. You are the sponsors of our tomorrow.
To our team members, friends and family: Thank You for your support!
You mean the world to us.
About the Author: Aaron lives in Milwaukee, WI with his wife and two children and is the President & CEO of Clear Medical Solutions. When he’s not leading new initiatives, he periodically takes on interim leadership or consulting projects. He also enjoys teaching, speaking, writing, and sharing his passion for people and their healthcare.